Tuesday, August 17, 2010

His and hers

I'd heard a lot of good things about a new Irish film called "His and Hers" and I was really hoping to catch it before it left the cinema. So when the Lighthouse emailed me to say that they were still showing it, I informed Stephen that I was bringing him to the pictures.

It was fantastic. Stephen laughed and cried, poor thing. It was really really good. I'm so glad when a thing lives up to one's expectations... Not only that, but it was Stephen's first time in the Lighthouse. He loved it, which I'm thrilled about as it's my favourite piece of modern architecture in Dublin and I like when non-architects feel the same way I do about a building.

Anyway, here's the trailer for it here. It's wonderful to watch; perhaps even better to watch, having seen the film.


It's still showing in the Lighthouse for the rest of the week. Grab it while you can. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free speech. While stocks last.