Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Made at the boat club

Take That's latest music video was shot down at the Dublin University Boat Club in Islandbridge, resulting in my feelings of "that looks awful familiar" as I watched the start of the video. I'm used to the view of the boats and the blades, so when I saw the feet lifting the boat out I was very surprised to find the faces were not those of the Trinity crew. I think the Trinity crew are definitely better looking!

Anyway here's the video, you can judge for yourself. I think that it's a bit nonsensical really. I'm pretty sure that there is not such thing as a five person boat, and also there is no way that one could row and sing simultaneously. We could, of course, try incorporating the song into our playlist for circuit training, but I think that that would bomb rather quickly. Still, the boathouse looks good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free speech. While stocks last.