Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dear John

I was tuned in to the Seanad listening to the Civil Partnership debate, when that particularly pernicious cyst (and brother of Mary Hanafin) John Hanafin, got to his feet. The tirade of hatred that followed was nauseating. So much so, that I decided to to write him a little letter:

Dear John

I'm currently listening to you speak in the Seanad. Part of me feels disgusted at your bigotry, and I'm appalled that a man like you could think that you represent the people of Ireland. However the bigger part, the more Christian part, of me feels pity for you. Why are you so afraid John? Why are gay people such a threat to you?

If you cannot find it in your heart to support this bill, I hope you enjoy the being outside the door of your beloved party. Should you fail to support the bill, I hope that leaves you standing somewhere that not even the crows can shit on you.

Regards,

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free speech. While stocks last.