Sunday, March 21, 2010

You take the right road and I'll take the wrong road and I'll get there... eventually.

Monday 15th March

Over the past 24 hours, I have discovered that I have a very unusual skill. When traveling, I divine the wrong way. There have been some stunning examples of this: in Frankfurt Hahn I waited for over an hour in teh wrong departures hall. (This in itself was quite the feet considering it was size of a tennis court. And yes, I did stand and queue for a flight to Venice.)

The second example of of this stoic skill occured at the Bahnhof at Schoenefeld, whereupon I boarded the train destined for Potsdom, and not Berlin. Number 3 occured when I got on the U-bahn and took the train in the wrong direction. Examples 4-9 pertain to the tram system: suffice to say that while my classmates have been going from Chipperfield-this to Leibskind-that, I've been acquiring a knowlege of Berlin's Strassenbahn system - the hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free speech. While stocks last.